PrimePac Ltd is part of the Esterform Group.
PrimePac Ltd manufacture plastic bottles and containers in its extrusion blow moulding factory in Antrim N.Ireland. Since its establishment, PrimePac Ltd has gained an outstanding reputation for innovation and new product development. With a strategy offering complete customer satisfaction, building long term sustainable partnerships and investing in modern production processes and technologies, the business at PrimePac Ltd has dramatically increased over the last number of years.
An extensive knowledge in injection moulding, injection stretch moulding, this recently acquired blow moulding operation and a continuous investment programme has seen the company increase its capability to meet customer and market needs. PrimePac Ltd serve many markets, including beverage, food, household chemicals, industrial, pharmaceutical and motor lubricants.
A dedication to customer service and product reliability, means PrimePac Ltd will continue to grow and develop more innovative packs and penetrate new markets over the coming years.
The company has established a Quality policy statement appropriate to the needs of the organisation and its customers, which includes their commitment to continual improvement and enhancing customer satisfaction. The statement is reviewed for continuing suitability and is communicated, understood and implemented throughout the organisation.
PrimePac is committed to the delivery of a high quality service to our Customers. We are focused on providing a high quality, fast and efficient delivery of service and clear communication. We aim to maintain long term relationships with our customers and as thus the needs of our customers are fundamental in all work that we undertake. We are committed to ensuring that:-
- Customer impact, potential disruption, and mitigation are addressed at the beginning of any new project.
- All Employees are aware that they represent the company and accordingly must act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- PrimePac will strive to ensure that all work will be undertaken in a high standard to meet the customers’ requirements.
- PrimePac operate a structured complaints process and pledge to resolve all complaints within an appropriate time frame.
We are committed to the development of long term relationships with our customers and to continuous improvement of our customer care approach through measuring, auditing and reviewing our performance.
PrimePac aim to be the best in its market and we will do this by:
- Being customer driven and meeting individual customer requirements
- Setting and monitoring achievement of objectives
- Focussing on efficiency and the standard of service provided
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
Customer satisfaction is our objective and we at PrimePac Ltd., will continue to produce products of the highest quality standards and specifications. Prompt and efficient service along with quality control will be maintained by continuous review of performance and attention to detail. Our experienced and motivated work force is committed to work closely with our customers to ensure total satisfaction from design to delivery of finished product.
PrimePac Ltd., takes its environmental responsibilities seriously and research into the possible uses of recycled material together with our programme for minimising production waste is on-going.
Company Reg Number: N.I. 41493
Registered Address: 2 Caulside Drive, Newpark Industrial Est., Antrim, Northern Ireland. BT 41 2DU
Vat Number: 782 278 791